The Berkley Inshore Series Rod is engineered with blanks and components designed for the rigors of saltwater environments. It uses 100 percent carbon fiber blanks, Fuji Guides, durable rubberized cork handles and an ergonomically shaped reel seat for maximum control and minimum fatigue. This graphite fishing rod is engineered to help anglers catch more fish and is made of high-quality materials designed to create the best value with the best function for superior performance. It comes in casting and spinning variations and numerous lengths for a customized feel.
24 ton graphiteFuji GuidesRubberized cork split grip handle
The INSHORE Series by Berkley is engineered with blanks and components designed for the rigors of saltwater environments. Utilizing 100 percent Carbon Fiber Blanks, Fuji Guides, durable rubberized cork handles and an ergonomically shaped reel seat for maximum control and minimum fatigue.detailedDescription":"
Berkley Inshore Series Rods:
- 24-ton graphite for unmatched strength and sensitivity
- Fuji Guides are industry-proven components
- Rubberized cork split-grip handle
- Ergonomically shaped reel seat designed for comfort, more control and less fatigue
- Berkley fishing rod available in casting and spinning styles
- Length options: 7'0\" medium, 7'0\" medium heavy, 7'6\" medium light, 7'6\"medium, 7'6\" medium heavy,
7'0\" medium light, 6'6\" medium light
Fishing Location：SaltwaterType：Spinning SaltwaterManufacturer Part Number：BSINS701M-MFModel：BSINS701M-MFColor：Blue TealAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：84.00 x 1.25 x 1.00 Inches
Berkley Inshore Series Rods 553756798